How To Make A Playstation Recognize An Android Phone

best android apps
No longer simply calling and texting devices, Android phones provide a lot of functionality. As portable media players, you can use them to play games, listen to music, play videos, stream content from the internet, view photos, and many other things. With these capabilities in mind, this article will show you how to sync your Android phone to your PlayStation. All Android phones can connect to the PlayStation3 (PS3) system. So, imagine all the functionality of your Android phone on a big screen. This article will show you what to adjust on both your Android device and the PS3 system in order to let both devices sync up. The instructions to make a PlayStation console recognize an Android device are outlined below. Switch on the PS3 system and connect it to the Android phone with a USB cable. On the Android's home screen, click on the ‘USB icon’ and then tap the ‘USB connected’ button. Click on the ‘Mount option’ to get the Android phone into the USB mode. On the PS3, navigate to the main menu, which the PS3 calls the Cross-Media Bar. On the Android, scroll to the ‘Removable Device' icon and tap the ‘Triangle’ button. Finally, select the ‘Show all’ option so that you can view all the different media files are stored in the android device. After following these steps, you can now extend the functionality of the Android to the PlayStation, allowing you to watch videos and look at pictures on a big screen and listen to music on your living room sound system. Submit a CommentYou Must Sign In To CommentTo comment on this article, you must sign in or sign up and post using a HubPages Network account.

I need a new phone and I'm thinking of the Z10, as android does not convince me 100%. The Z10 has now an accessible price, although I would go for the Q10 or Z30 if in an similar price range. What do you think, I'll decide on the end, but would like your feedback on this device. I tried one for 2 weeks, but found the need to go through the "Good For Enterprise" security interface SO FRUSTRATING! During a break from a meeting, I could power up my BB and be reading e-mail in under 30 seconds. The iPhone5 with GFE took easily twice that long, and required numerous propmpt / inputs to navigate to the e-mail / calendar. As I mentioned -- I'm now using my BB Torch (I returned the iPhone5, asked for my BB back, and caused quite a stir in the process). Have a BB Torch for work, and a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for personal.

No comparison -- I reach for the BB every time when I need to conduct phone, text or e-mail exchanges, and it's also my calendar manager. The GN3 is a fun device, but I can't achieve the error-free typing rate I've become accustomed to with BB on the GN3 touch-screen keyboard. Agree with the author's comments about phone integration on Android (feels like a clunky app), and even with the GN3's superior battery life - it can't hold a candle to my BB Torch (under similar use conditions). I'm not ready to press the "I believe button" on the cloud just yet either. I just moved from Blackberry to Android and I could not agree more! Android is a toy and Blackberry is a serious tool. Sure you can hack this stuff into Android but who has the time and then even if you do find an app it behaves in its own way. BB, I'm not sure there is any other choice (and, no, Apple isn't even an option for me for religious reasons). STA-05 version of the z30 works on t-mobile. They would buy this version from a canadian retailer like Telus and apparently, it works on tmobile's LTE. I haven't tried it myself and I do like the Z30. I was considering the Z10 but just kept my old Samsung Infuse for financial reasons. Now I'm in a better place financially and see the Z30 is coming out. Unfortunately, I'm on TMobile and have no interest of changing to Verizon. I agree with everything you said.

MobileYou are an Entrepreneur and you have finally found your passion and you want to build an app like Uber. First of all, congratulations on making this decision but if you have not yet decided and are looking for someone who can show you what you are in for, don’t worry. We are here to guide you through all the challenges that you may face in building your dream company. MobileNowadays, top players in taxi booking mobile apps such as Uber and Ola have changed the way people travel and enhanced their experience too. These apps have made journey comfortable for everyone. People can book a taxi from anywhere and it will arrive within a few minutes. MobileBuilding an Android application is not a piece of Cake. It takes a good amount of time, investment, and commitment for a team to build an Android application. Furthermore - it’s not even a one-time investment.